We accept the following payment methods and give a discount on them
- Credit/Debit Cards (no discount) – on Amex card we offer 15% extra medicines.
- PayPal payment method (no discount)
- Bank Transfer in US/UK/Australia (10% discount).
- Western Union and similar payment methods (10% discount).
- Bitcoin Payment Method (10% discount) – Other cryptocurrencies are also accepted.
Credit Card payment process
We accept all kind of credit/debit card payments. Since we are a responsible and professional company, we don’t want to charge any unauthorized card. Customer needs to verify their orders over the phone to prevent credit/debit card frauds. We request our customers to call our phone numbers after placing their order with a credit/debit card payment method.
Pay with bitcoin to avail 10% discount and more faster order processing
Pay with bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and avail a 10% flat discount. Since the bitcoin is more discreet so we prefer the bitcoin payment method. We process orders faster if paid with bitcoin. We suggest you switch to the bitcoin payment method ASAP. Like if you have placed your first order with a credit/debit card payment method. Once the product is delivered and you are satisfied, then you can pay through bitcoin for your next order. Getting bitcoin is not a complicated process. You can get your bitcoin wallet and currency easily from many legitimate companies. We prefer LocalBitcoin.com because it is easier and faster.
Kindly visit the link to get bitcoin wallet and currency from localbitcoin.com
Payment Mechanism Steps (Within 24 Hours Of Order Placement)
- The customer adds the desired products in his cart and proceeds to checkout.
- The customer places an order and he receives a receipt of order confirmation.
- Within 24 hours, the customer receives an email from the payments department containing an invoice in which there will be a link to an online gateway where a customer goes and puts his credit card details.
- Customer presses pay now button, payment is charged and the customer is informed of the DESCRIPTOR’s name.
- For any queries, customers should not contact the payments department as their email will be ignored and will not be answered.
Other Informational Articles